Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stash Report Week 7

Well, what can I say. I had some automatic shipments hit this week, and I poked some buttons for things that haven't arrived yet so I AM NOT reporting them until they're sitting on my doorstep! I knew I would fall off the wagon big time when Flag Day Farm landed at The Fat Quarter Shop. Those purchases will arrive next week - and the week after!

A total of 27.5 yards purchased this week, including a Patisserie tower that I had preordered. I also got the cutest pattern by Jan Patek called Cottage Garden, and, of course, had to get a Charming Jelly Cake for that pattern. Isn't that an adorable pattern?

I think I'm pretty safe until Glace is released in June. Hopefully I'll have turned my numbers around by then.

I actually did pretty good this week on the busting front. The Heritage top fits my bed fine, so the backing and binding were busted. I also cut up fabric for a string quilt, and some charms and a layer cake found their way to a friend's house. All total busted 20.125 yards!!

Laundry is going, and I'm drinking a cup of tea (because I forgot to get coffee filters), and after I wipe down the kitchen countertops, I'm heading back into the sewing room. I have about 15 more minutes to work on a BOM and I don't know what else is on the agenda today. Maybe getting some bindings sewn on or prepping some applique.

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 47.625 yards
Purchased: 75.625 yards
Net YTD: <28.00> yards

5 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Uh oh, those darn buttons! I think you should send the Patisserie tower to ME so I can see it closer. I've been eyeing it up but wanted to see it in person before poking any buttons. Any ideas what you're going to make with it? Now behave and no poking buttons until June. I wouldn't want you to have to sleep on the couch because the bedroom was filled top to bottom with fabric. ;0)

pdudgeon said...

LOL yep i've got my eye on that Patisserie fabric too!
I'm holding out for the upcomming quilt show where i buy most of my fabric for the year, but i'll probably end up with at least a layer cake and a matching jelly roll.
Is fabric in person more dangerous than fabric once removed (on the puter)??
EEEK!

Carol said...

You got some wonderful goodies...I love Flag Day Farm and that pattern of Jan Patek's is VERY cute!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Glad your new quilt will look nice on your bed. You will get to fondle that lovely fabric all night. I always look forward to your posts! Do you have the recipe for the New Year's food, I have some NAVY BEANS in my cupboard I would use. LOL

Lori in South Dakota said...

You've sewn so much lately that I think you've been sewing in your sleep. Are you sure you're getting enough sleep??